A serious matter for real experts
The business of doing business grows ever more complex as the legal responsibilities of a business owner or company director become ever more onerous …
Monahan Solicitors have extensive experience of the business world and of business law. Our principal has been personally Involved in the retail, manufacturing and medical industries. As a result, we’ve built up the skills and expertise to guide businesses through the maze of legal detail in relation to contracts, employment law, corporate crime, health and safety, environmental and planning matters, competition law and commercial property transactions – to name but a few.
At Monahan Solicitors our business legal team regularly advises our commercial clients on their trading activities and business law. Solid commercial contracts are the foundation upon which good commercial relationships are built and successful companies flourish.
We can offer legal advice for businesses on a wide variety of commercial arrangements across many different industry sectors to enable our clients to grow their businesses.
We can draft and negotiate tailor-made contracts for our clients in relation to the following areas of business law:
- agency agreements (including advice in relation to commercial agency regulations)
- distribution agreements
- franchise arrangements
- shareholder agreements
- joint venture arrangements
- manufacturing and supply arrangements
- professional services agreements (such as the use of consultants)
- sponsorship arrangements
- We can also advise our business law clients on:
- contracts for the sale and supply of goods and/or services.
- contracts for the purchase of goods and/or services.
- acquisition of information technology products, including software licences, the purchase of hardware and cloud-computing solutions.
- intellectual property rights, protection for brands, products, inventions and website domain names.
We also advise on Licensing Law matters and your obligations under the Companies Acts.And should the need arise; we can also help in relation to debt collection and recovery.
Legal Advice for Businesses